- Medical insurance – offered to all full-time employees. Employee contribution is required and cost varies based on the option selected (shared cost).
- Dental insurance – offered to full-time and part-time employees at a reduced rate (shared cost).
- Life insurance paid for by the company.
- Disability protection paid for by the company.
- Paid time off – up to 18 days during the first year of full-time employment.
- Matching 403b – employee contribution is required in order to receive a company match.
- Flexible spending accounts for medical or dependent care. Employees can set up a pre-tax savings account to reimburse eligible expenses.
- Service anniversary recognition.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Credit union membership.
- Wellness program
- Supplemental Life and Dependent Life Insurance may be purchased by employee.
"To me, giving blood is something so simple and selfless that anyone can do to help people from all over and even save lives."