- Medical insurance – offered to all full-time employees. Employee contribution is required and cost varies based on the option selected (shared cost).
- Dental insurance – offered to full-time and part-time employees at a reduced rate (shared cost).
- Life insurance paid for by the company.
- Disability protection paid for by the company.
- Paid time off – up to 18 days during the first year of full-time employment.
- Matching 403b – employee contribution is required in order to receive a company match.
- Flexible spending accounts for medical or dependent care. Employees can set up a pre-tax savings account to reimburse eligible expenses.
- Service anniversary recognition.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Credit union membership.
- Wellness program
- Supplemental Life and Dependent Life Insurance may be purchased by employee.
"I love to donate blood because even though I don’t have super powers, it is nice to be able to think I am like a hero by donating blood…"