- Medical insurance – offered to all full-time employees. Employee contribution is required and cost varies based on the option selected (shared cost).
- Dental insurance – offered to full-time and part-time employees at a reduced rate (shared cost).
- Life insurance paid for by the company.
- Disability protection paid for by the company.
- Paid time off – up to 18 days during the first year of full-time employment.
- Matching 403b – employee contribution is required in order to receive a company match.
- Flexible spending accounts for medical or dependent care. Employees can set up a pre-tax savings account to reimburse eligible expenses.
- Service anniversary recognition.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Credit union membership.
- Wellness program
- Supplemental Life and Dependent Life Insurance may be purchased by employee.
"I have been donating blood since I was 18 years old. When I turned 37 years old, my father had cancer and needed a transfusion."