The online catalog is a place where donors can earn, track, and redeem points for cool gifts. Visit vbsrewards.com today to see what’s in store.
Here’s how to get started:
- Donors must be registered to participate. Registration is easy and only requires your donor ID and date of birth. The donor ID can be obtained at your donation site, just ask a VBC staff member.
- Tracking points and redeeming gifts can all be managed once you
are registered. Allow 48 hours for points to reflect on donor accounts.
- All additional questions about the program and points guide are
available online in the FAQs at vbsrewards.com.
When you have enough points for your desired item(s), you can redeem them at any time from the Virginia Blood Services catalog.
Visit vadonor.com and search your zip code for a blood drive or donor center near you. When you make and keep an appointment, you get extra points!
Points for Donations
- 50 points for a Whole Blood donation
- 150 points for an Automated Red Cell donation
- 10 Bonus points for keeping your appointment
- 25 point bonus if you return to make a whole blood or automated red cell donation within 180 days of your last whole blood or automated red cell donation.
- 70 Points for a Single Platelet donation
- 20 Additional Points for a Double Platelet donation
- 70 Additional Points for a Triple Platelet donation
- 20 Additional Points for a Single Platelet + Red Cell combo donation
- 50 Additional Points for a Double Platelet + Red Cell combo donation
- 20 Additional Points for a Platelet + Plasma combo donation
- 50 Additional Points for a Double Platelet + Plasma combo donation
- 75 Additional Points for platelet donations made on Sunday or Monday