As VBS works to make the donor and volunteer blood drive coordinator process as easy as possible, we are excited to launch our new DonorView and AccountView websites!
Starting February 1, when you log in to check your account information, you will be redirected to donateblood.vablood.org instead of the previous vadonor.org. While the site has a new look and feel, don’t worry! All your information from previous donations will be there. We encourage you to check out this DonorView User Guide to help you through the transition process.
• Schedule appointments for future blood donations
• Update your account to ensure you receive reminder emails for appointments, eligibility, when your blood has shipped to help a patient in need, and more!
• Easily monitor your wellness reports post-donation (temperature, pulse, blood pressure and hemoglobin)
• Pull historical donation history
• Access your donor ID card at any time
Additionally, if you are one of our volunteer blood drive coordinators, you will have a new experience. Connect with your respective account manager for more information. You’ll have access to plenty of helpful material about blood donation, email templates for potential donors and more! We make it easy to host blood drives and give you an opportunity to make an even BIGGER impact in the community.
Thank you for being a part of the Virginia Blood Services community, through blood donation, or helping to host blood drives. We and the patients we serve, who rely on life-saving blood donations every day, appreciate you!