MIDAS of Richmond, Inc. Donor Appreciation Giveaway 2017
Can’t make the blood drive? No problem! Check out our new way for you be a part of the Midas donor community by visiting a Richmond area donor center on the Friday, Saturday or Sunday around the blood drive date!
By participating in the Virginia Blood Services/MIDAS of Richmond Giveaway, participants agree to accept and be bound by these rules and the decisions of MIDAS of Richmond and Virginia Blood Services as which are final in all matters relating to the Giveaway.
- Participants are eligible to receive Giveaway awards (1 voucher for a free oil change) in one of two ways: 1)By registering to donate blood at a VBS Mobile Blood Drive held at a designated MIDAS location during the MIDAS of Richmond, Inc. Donor Appreciation Giveaway 2017 eligibility period or, 2) By registering to donate blood at one of the four Richmond area donor centers (Richmond, Innsbrook, Chester and Chesterfield County) on the Friday, Saturday or Sunday surrounding the MIDAS blood drive date (dates below). A donor must mention the MIDAS giveaway at registration if participating at a donor center.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older (16 and 17 with signed parental consent) and must register to donate at a VBS Mobile Blood Drive Unit at a designated MIDAS location during one or more of the following Giveaway drive events.
2017 Blood Drives
8 AM – 4 PM
- January 28
- March 25
- May 20
- July 15
- September 16
- December 2
2017 Richmond Area Donor Center MIDAS Promotion
- January 27, 28 and 29
- March 24, 25 and 26
- May 19, 20 and 21
- July 14, 15 and 16
- September 15, 16 and 17
- December 1, 2 and 3
Donate at any of the following locations:
- 11463 West Broad Street (MIDAS)
- 10160 Hull Street Road (MIDAS)
- 1400 Boulevard, Colonial Heights (MIDAS)
- 12212 Bermuda Crossroads Lane, Chester, VA (Donor Center)
- 9200 Arboretum Pkwy, Suite 100, Richmond, VA (Donor Center)
- 4040 Cox Road, Glen Allen, VA (Donor Center)
- 2825 Emerywood Pkwy, Richmond, VA (Donor Center)
Eligibility Period: 1/28/2017 – 12/3/2017
Virginia Blood Services and MIDAS reserve the right to change or eliminate any Drive date or location.
- Each participant will receive one Giveaway award for the Giveaway drive in which they have registered at a MIDAS location during the Donor Appreciation Giveaway eligibility period.
- Participants are encouraged to make appointments for donations. Walk-ins will be accommodated only at the discretion of Virginia Blood Services.
- Virginia Blood Services and/or MIDAS of Richmond are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced Giveaway cards.
- All participants agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify Virginia Blood Services and MIDAS of Richmond, Inc. from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, suits and causes of action arising from and/or related to this Giveaway and/or any of the awards awarded pursuant thereto.
Giveaway Award Descriptions:
All participating donors will receive one free oil change.
- Giveaways awards may be claimed only by, and will be awarded only to, the individual identified on the Giveaway card. Appointments are required for giveaway redemption. Giveaway cards are nontransferable, nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash. Donations at other VBS locations and mobile drives are not considered for this Giveaway.
- All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Virginia Blood Services and MIDAS of Richmond, Inc. reserve the right to disqualify any individual they determine and/or deem to be tampering or improperly affecting the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway.
- Virginia Blood Services and MIDAS of Richmond, Inc. reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Giveaway as they may deem appropriate.
- All entrants agree and acknowledge that in the event of any dispute or disagreement arising out of participation in this Giveaway, including, but not limited to, disqualification of entrants, awarding of prizes, value and quality of prizes, or any damage, injury, or claim associated with the use of prizes, shall be resolved individually and not by a class action lawsuit or any action under Va. Code § 8.01-267.1 or any similar provision thereto.
- Non-compliance with any rule, requirement or mandatory procedure herein will, at the sole discretion of Virginia Blood Services and/or MIDAS of Richmond, Inc., result in disqualification.
- The Giveaway is subject to any requirements, revisions and/or limitations imposed by applicable federal, state or local law.
- All vouchers must be redeemed within one year of donation.
- Participants acknowledge that redemption must be made in accordance with the rules, limitations and restrictions imposed by MIDAS of Richmond, Inc. Virginia Blood Services and MIDAS of Richmond, Inc reserve the right to change the Giveaway awards at any time.
Rules: All participating donors at Midas blood drives or one of the four Richmond area donor centers will be eligible to receive a voucher for a free oil change during the promotional period, while supplies last. Limit 1 (one) per participating donor. Vouchers are nontransferable, nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash. Must be at least 18 years of age (16 or 17 years of age with signed parental consent) for actual donation. ITxM and Virginia Blood Services employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law. Please bring ID with you on the day of the blood drive. Proper ID is required to donate blood. A Virginia Blood Services or military ID, driver’s license, passport or employee or student ID with picture and full name are all approved forms of ID. Birth certificate along with a picture ID that includes the donor’s full name will also be accepted.