MIDAS of Richmond, Inc. Donor Appreciation Giveaway 2015
By participating in the Virginia Blood Services/MIDAS of Richmond Giveaway, participants agree to accept and be bound by these rules and the decisions of MIDAS of Richmond and Virginia Blood Services as which are final in all matters relating to the Giveaway.
- Participants are eligible to receive Giveaway awards by registering to donate blood at a VBS Mobile Blood Drive held at a designated MIDAS location during the MIDAS of Richmond, Inc. Donor Appreciation Giveaway 2014 eligibility period.
- Participants must be 17 years of age or older (16 with signed parental consent) and must register to donate at a VBS Mobile Blood Drive Unit at a designated MIDAS location during one or more of the following Giveaway drive events.
2015 Blood Drives
8 AM – 4 PM
- February 7
- April 4
- May 30
- July 25
- September 26
- December 12
Donate at any of the following locations:
- 11463 West Broad Street
- 10160 Hull Street Road
- 1400 Boulevard, Colonial Heights
Eligibility Period: 2/7/2015-12/12/2015
Virginia Blood Services and MIDAS reserve the right to change or eliminate any Drive date or location.
- Each participant will receive one Giveaway award for the Giveaway drive in which they have registered at a MIDAS location during the Donor Appreciation Giveaway eligibility period.
- Participants are encouraged to make appointments for donations. Walk-ins will be accommodated only at the discretion of Virginia Blood Services. Prospective donors who cannot be accommodated because of staff limitations or for other reasons will not be eligible to receive Giveaway rewards.
- Virginia Blood Services and/or MIDAS of Richmond are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced Giveaway cards.
- All participants agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify Virginia Blood Services and MIDAS of Richmond, Inc. from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, suits and causes of action arising from and/or related to this Giveaway and/or any of the awards awarded pursuant thereto.
Giveaway Award Descriptions:
All participating donors will receive one free oil change.
- Giveaways awards may be claimed only by, and will be awarded only to, the individual identified on the Giveaway card. Appointments are required for giveaway redemption. Giveaway cards are nontransferable, nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash. Donations at other VBS locations and mobile drives are not considered for this Giveaway.
- All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Virginia Blood Services and MIDAS of Richmond, Inc. reserve the right to disqualify any individual they determine and/or deem to be tampering or improperly affecting the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway.
- Virginia Blood Services and MIDAS of Richmond, Inc. reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Giveaway as they may deem appropriate.
- All entrants agree and acknowledge that in the event of any dispute or disagreement arising out of participation in this Giveaway, including, but not limited to, disqualification of entrants, awarding of prizes, value and quality of prizes, or any damage, injury, or claim associated with the use of prizes, shall be resolved individually and not by a class action lawsuit or any action under Va. Code § 8.01-267.1 or any similar provision thereto.
- Non-compliance with any rule, requirement or mandatory procedure herein will, at the sole discretion of Virginia Blood Services and/or MIDAS of Richmond, Inc., result in disqualification.
- The Giveaway is subject to any requirements, revisions and/or limitations imposed by applicable federal, state or local law.
- All vouchers must be redeemed within one year of donation.
- Participants acknowledge that redemption must be made in accordance with the rules, limitations and restrictions imposed by MIDAS of Richmond, Inc. Virginia Blood Services and MIDAS of Richmond, Inc reserve the right to change the Giveaway awards at any time.